Saturday, October 6, 2012

CANTON

With the upcoming completion of our house, I desperately wanted to make a trip to Canton, TX's Trade Days. I had never been, but of course, I had heard awesome things. I really wanted to go before I ordered all of my lighting just in case there was something there I prefered. I did not find any lighting, but I did find a few goodies for our house. Justin decided to come with me since my mom had something come up....we spent the night in Lindale, TX and ate dinner in Tyler, TX and then drove to Canton that next morning. It was a lot of miles in just a little over 24 hours, but I'm glad to say I experienced it! :)
We ate dinner at Fat Catz's Cajun resturant. Yum!



Since the 3rd Anniversary is traditionally leather, we got each other new tennis shoes! :)



Some of my goodies from Canton
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment