Friday, April 5, 2013

12 Weeks


I'm 12 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby “O” is the size of a large plum!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: None
Maternity Clothes: None
Gender: Can't wait to find out! (For some reason right now I'm thinking boy????)
Movement: None yet
Sleep: I'm so tired so sleep comes easily!
What I miss: Caffeine & Boiled Crawfish (I can't lie!) Oh, and being able to take the good medications when sick!
Cravings: Due to the nausea most forms of protein sound terrible. I am, however, obsessed with Simply Apple Juice, Farmer’s Garden Dill Pickles, and Watermelon! I’m loving lots of fruits.
Symptoms: I still feel very nauseated after lunch or in the evenings. I can usually eat a good breakfast and lunch, but for supper sometimes all I can stomach is an apple. This makes wanting to cook a real challenge. I’m tired a lot and suffer from tons of headaches! I think the pollen everywhere is a main contributor to my headaches and other allergy symptoms.
Emotions: I definitely cry very easily these days, and honestly, I know I have been pretty moody. I think it has to do with not feeling good plus the hormones. Here’s to hoping the second trimester is better...at least for J’s benefit! :)
Looking forward to: J and I had the best conversation about what our child could someday become! A famous singer (chances are not that high with our vocal abilities : P)or a professional athlete, a doctor, or lawyer....the possibilities are ENDLESS! :)
Best Moment this week: Sharing the news with all of our friends!!! We shared the news on Facebook and other social media this past week. It was so much fun to read everyone’s sweet comments! Baby “O” is definitely already loved!

Baby O's first goodies came in the mail this week! He/she's first books!!! :)


1 comment:

  1. So excited for you!! The first things we bought Alice, too, were books. =)

    ReplyDelete