Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Graduates

So...my sister, Alycia, and sister-in-law, Haley, graduated Saturday from LA Tech! I am so proud of both of them for their hard work!


This is Ms. Paige (MIL), Haley, Justin, & Forrest (Uncle in Law??)

We had Haley's Nursing Pinning earlier in the week, and she received the Campus Clinical Award for her  great job while doing clinical rotations. She will soon be moving to Shreveport to start her nursing career there.





On Friday before my family came in....I came down with a stomach virus so needless to say my house was not in shape for my entire family to see it! My sweet mom stayed up Friday night to help get it ready, and I was feeling better Saturday to finish up the rest.
Mom, Alycia, & Dad


I have to say that my sweet hubby worked extra hard getting our yard ready for my family . I will have to post pics soon!

not the best pic of me...maybe I was still sick???

No comments:

Post a Comment