Saturday, May 21, 2011

Whew!

It has been a CRAZY few weeks! I have had events almost every night of the week and have traveled home to my mom's for different events also.....so here a recap
One of my best friends from college, Kris, is having a baby girl named Liddy! My sister, Alycia, and I helped host Kris a baby shower in Glenmora. We did the cake (well ordered it) and made the punch. She had such cute decorations and got lots of cute girly things for precious little Liddy. 


That weekend was also mother's day and I got to spend time with my mom and Meme, which was lots of fun. We all went shopping and ate together that Saturday night before Mother's Day...sadly I did not take any pics.



The next weekend was my baby sister, Alexis', prom. She looked beautiful and so grown up! I did her make up and we had lots of fun "primping."


Man...she grew up fast! This week/end has been field with graduation activities for my sister, Alycia, and sister-in-law, Haley. My whole family is up in Ruston! I will update after all the activities are over!

No comments:

Post a Comment