Monday, May 6, 2013

16 Weeks and Gender Reveal

 
I'm 16 weeks!
 
Pregnancy Highlights:
Due Date: October 18, 2013
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby O is the size of an avocado!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I’ve started wearing my belly band around my work pants or will just linen pants that are drawstring at the waist. A few ppl noticed that I’m beginning to show! I definitely have a feel that my tummy is protruding more and is very firm!
Gender: GIRL!
 Anniston Joy O'Neal
Movement: None yet
Sleep: I’m sleeping great and hard! I love that I remember my dreams so much more during pregnancy!
What I miss: Caffeine & Boiled Crawfish (I can't lie!) Oh, and being able to take the GOOD medications when sick! I do occasionally allow myself to have a coke with caffeine, but I know neither the coke or the caffeine are that healthy for baby girl, which is why I limit my caffeine.
Cravings: Anything SALTY!!! Salt & Vinegar chips are my favorite right now! I love Simply Apple Juice, Farmer’s Garden Dill Pickles, and Watermelon! I’m loving lots of fruits.
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good! Unfortunately, I still have really bad headaches! I did go see my Chiropractor, so I'm hoping for a better week!
Emotions: We are OVER THE MOON about welcoming a precious baby girl! This pregnancy journey feels so much more real now that we know that we know what we are having!
Looking forward to: SHOPPING! J I also can't wait to begin working on the nursery.
 
Justin and I found out that we were having a baby GIRL on Thursday. We had to keep it a big secret until Sunday when all of our family and friends could come in for the Gender Reveal Party. We went with the "What will it BEE??" theme. Pictures are below!
 
 















 

2 comments:

  1. I love the bee theme! Such a cute idea! We are so excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name!! I can't wait to meet little Miss Anniston Joy!!

    ReplyDelete