Friday, May 24, 2013

19 weeks


I'm 19 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
Due Date: October 18, 2013
How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby O is the size of a mango!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6.5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I’ve officially made my way into maternity pants. I mostly wear normal shirts with my maternity bottoms.
Gender: GIRL!
 Anniston Joy O'Neal
Movement: None yet! It should be soon! I can’t wait!
Sleep: Sleeping good!
What I miss: Caffeine, Boiled Crawfish, & Good Medicine when sick!
Cravings: Anything SALTY!!! Salt & Vinegar chips, Dill Pickle Chips, and actual Dill flavored things are my favorite right now!
Symptoms: Since my headaches have gotten better, I feel GREAT! I’m going to savor this second trimester of feeling good!
Emotions: Excitement! I went to my regular doc this week and Anniston's heart rate was 156. Summer has officially started so I can't wait to start working on the nursery! J

Looking forward to: As I type this we are loading up to head the beach for our "Babymoon!" Can't wait to have my toes in the sand! 

No comments:

Post a Comment