Monday, June 3, 2013

20 Weeks & Babymoon


I'm 20 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
Due Date: October 18, 2013
How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby O is as long as a large banana!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6.5 lbs (probably more after vacation! ha!)
Maternity Clothes: Most maternity bottoms but some tops. I have had more people even some strangers notice my bump!
Gender: GIRL!
 Anniston Joy O'Neal
Movement: None yet! It should be soon! I can’t wait!
Sleep: When I sleep well, I usually dream. It's crazy how I remember all of my dreams! Some are creepy, like last night I dreamed about snakes and rats! Yikes!
What I miss: Caffeine, Boiled Crawfish, & Good Medicine when sick!
Cravings: My cravings for Salt & Vinegar are starting to subside some. Apple Juice still tastes like the best thing ever! I've also had two Humphreys with fruit and honey that were AMAZING in the last few weeks.
Symptoms: Still feeling good! I've had a few instances of heart burn, but nothing too bad.
Emotions: Relaxed and Blessed! J and I had the most amazing 'Babymoon' trip to the beach with a few close friends. There is something magical about laying on the beach for a week. I constantly thanked God for the beautiful beach and my precious baby girl growing inside of me!

Looking forward to: J and I plan to clean out Anniston's closet and get started on the nursery soon. Next week, I am going shopping with my mom and Meme to pick out fabric for her bedding! J


Here are some pics from our beach trip:
Our week started off great with our close friends, Cole and Brooke, getting engaged on the beach! 


Best View Ever!



Anniston racked up at the outlets!!!

Dinner with my man!



1 comment:

  1. I love your weekly posts! That trip sounds AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete