Friday, June 7, 2013

21 weeks


I'm 21 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
Due Date: October 18, 2013
How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby O is as long as a carrot!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6.5 lbs (probably more after vacation! ha!)
Maternity Clothes: Most maternity bottoms but some tops.  
Gender: GIRL!
 Anniston Joy O'Neal
Movement: I felt her home for the first time on Monday, June 3rd! It was so neat and weird at the same time. Now, I love feeling her move everyday! So special!
Sleep: When I sleep well, I usually dream. It's crazy how I remember all of my dreams!
What I miss: Being able to turn over quickly while sleeping.  My belly is much heavier and requires extra care when turning over at night.
Cravings: My cravings for Salt & Vinegar are starting to subside some. Apple Juice still tastes like the best thing ever! I've also had two Humphreys with fruit and honey that were AMAZING in the last few weeks.
Symptoms: Still feeling good!
Emotions: Relaxed and anxious! I have really enjoyed this week by doing a lot of relaxing at home, but I am anxious to get her nursery together. I ordered some gowns, headbands, and a few nursery items from etsy this week!


Looking forward to: Our maternity and newborn photography session has officially been booked! I can't wait to work with our photographer, Love by Lindey! J

No comments:

Post a Comment