Monday, June 17, 2013

22 weeks


 
I'm 22 weeks!

 

Pregnancy Highlights:

Due Date: October 18, 2013

How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby O is as big as a spaghetti squash or papaya! No pic with fruit or veggie this week—Super1 only had spaghetti squash and papaya that weighed 4 and 5 lbs! It just didn’t make sense to use those b/c Anniston is only like 1 lb.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6.5 lbs (probably more after vacation! ha!)

Maternity Clothes: Most maternity bottoms but some tops.  

Gender: GIRL!

 Anniston Joy O'Neal

Movement: I LOVE feeling her move. Justin has felt her move, which was so exciting to include him in this special time.

Sleep: When I sleep well, I usually dream. It's crazy how I remember all of my dreams!

What I miss: I have yet another cold! :( This definitely makes me miss taking the good, strong medications.

Cravings: My cravings for Salt & Vinegar are starting to subside some. Apple Juice still tastes like the best thing ever! I've also had two Humphreys with fruit and honey that were AMAZING in the last few weeks.

Symptoms: Still feeling good except for the stupid cold.

Emotions: Excited! We have made lots of progress in the nursery. We purchased a baby bed and J put it together.  We also have a mattress in it! We have ordered the material for her bedding, chandelier, and glider. :)

 

Looking forward to: Showers! :) I’ve had a few people contact be about baby showers, which is so special that people want to welcome our baby girl! Justin and I registered at Target on Saturday, so we are making progress!
The baby bed in the nursery!

Anniston's butterfly is up in the children's building at church! :)

I love this pic of me and my sisters!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment